Connecting people with books
Kadaxis helps authors connect with their audience, and book lovers find their next great read.
Author Checkpoint is a web-based marketing suite for self- published authors that lets you:
• Find candidate keywords for any book on Amazon. This is the easiest and most time efficient approach to keyword research you'll find anywhere. View a sample.
• Compare key metrics of your writing against high-selling novels, and understand where editorial changes may make your book accessible to more readers.
• Give readers a unique insight into your writing, by publishing a topical analysis of your book on BookDiscovery.co. View a sample book page.
BookDiscovery.co is a unique book site for readers that relies on audience data rather than publisher metadata. Use BookDiscovery.co to:
• Search for books by the terms you naturally think of, like "surprise ending" or "healthier life" (and not be restricted to title, author or publisher supplied keywords).
• See each book summarized into a few phrases that resonated with readers.
• Get recommendations for similar books, found by matching readers' experiences across books.
Keywords are only part of the equation- you need strong copy, the right pricing and social proof (reviews) to convince a new reader to buy.