Terms and Conditions for Amazon Research Competition
1. The promoter is: Kadaxis, LLC whose registered office is at 139 Fulton St, #703, NY, NY, 10038.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United States and the United Kingdom.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://kadaxis.com/amazon-research-competition]
The competition will be run on Twitter, Facebook and through direct emails between participants.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person, unless additional entries have been earned through sharing activities undertaken via the mechanisms supported by Upviral.
7. Closing date for entry will be September 15th 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Participants enter their email address via the competition website, available at http://kadaxis.com/amazon-research-competition.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Amazon Research Service for one book available for sale on Amazon (details: http://kadaxis.com/find-more-readers).
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
- from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- as a result of the highest number of share points and/or at the discretion of Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by American law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States of America.
19. The winners agree to the use of their names, images (including book covers) in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by the twitter account: @kadaxis.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Kadaxis's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
25. Kadaxis also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
26. Kadaxis shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.