Kadaxis uses data science to improve book discovery across the publishing value chain.
Our flagship Keyword Analysis product improves the visibility of books in retailer search.
Awards & Accolades
2016 FutureBook BookTech Company of The Year
2016 BISG Industry Innovation Award Shortlist
2016 DBW - 4 Book Startups to Watch Out for in 2016
2014 BEA Startup Challenge Finalist
- Google Cloud Case Study: Kadaxis: Making publishing more profitable by matching readers to books
- Enriching Metadata is Marketing
- BookTech Company of the Year 2017: Introducing the final 6
- How BookTech winner Kadaxis is bringing better data to books
- On the Tyranny of Keywords
- A Powerful Shortcut for Discovering Keywords to Increase Ebook Sales
- Kadaxis Named BookTech Company of the Year at the 2016 FutureBook Awards
- Why Big Data Won BookTech
- The Bookseller: Tech-tonic Shifts
- This Week in Machine Learning
- 2016 BISG Industry Innovation Award Shortlist Finalists
- Kadaxis: Bookseller Startup of the Week
- How Kadaxis uses data to help publishers
- Libri digitali, 4 startup americane da tenere d’occhio
- 4 Book Startups to watch out for in 2016
- Kadaxis and Inkshares Partner to Improve Discoverability
- BEA 2014 Startup Finalists
- Classified service analyzes your book to pick out the best categories
We work with publishers and publishing companies to power their backend discovery initiatives through our REST API.
Contact us to arrange a demo or for trial access.