We help publishers improve book discoverability on retailer search engines (like Amazon) leading to increased recurring revenue. We use the latest data science technology to find keywords for books, through audience analysis. Check out case studies and other keyword resources below.
Articles and Resources
- IBPA: Kickstarting the Cycle
- BISG: Webinar: Selecting High Opportunity Backlist Titles for Keywords
- Publishers Weekly: Book Publishers Need to Look Beyond Google
- DBW: How Do Keywords Impact Sales?
- Firebrand: Case Study: Increasing Book Sales and Visibility with Keywords
- Firebrand: Webinar: Increasing Sales Through Effective use of Keywords
- Kadaxis Blog: How Amazon Search Really Works
- Kadaxis Blog: Why Keywords Are So Important
- DBW: Who Uses The Keywords In Metadata
- Book Machine: Top Tips For Optimizing Book Discoverability
- Kadaxis Blog: 9 Common Keyword Mistakes
- DBW: Machine Learning and Bestseller Prediction: More Than Words Can Say
- Digital Publishing Report magazine (German Translation): Machine Learning and Bestseller Prediction: More Than Words Can Say